The undersigned dealer hereby makes application for the sale table/s for the above described sale and agrees to the following terms and conditions of the sale:
1. Dealer expressly releases the sale sponsors and all affiliated persons from any and all liability for damage, injury, or loss to any persons or goods from any cause whatsoever, and further agrees to indemnify the above named parties against any and all claims for damage, injury, or loss arising out of or in connection with the use of space or grounds in this sale, or the display and/or sale of merchandise by him/her.
2. The sale sponsors shall not be responsible to any dealer for damages, loss, or injury if this sale is cancelled. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate any contract at any time for conduct not in the best interest or full support of this show.
3. Dealer agrees that they will personally work their own sales table and shall not send any other individual in their place. Dealer may not sublet their table space. No additional tables of any sort may be brought into the exhibit hall for use by any dealer or individual. Table sharing is not permitted.
4. All exhibitors will be responsible for their sales merchandise for the duration of the show. Dealers leaving sales table/s during the sale do so at their own risk.
5. Only dollhouse miniatures may be offered for sale. Any commercial items being exhibited for sale MUST be cleared with the producer in advance.
All Domestic Shows: Table fees: 6' - $200.00, 9’ - $300.00, 12” - $400.00, etc. Additional space is available at 3’ increments.
Madrid November 2019 - 6' - $300 (260 €, £230), 9' - $450 (390 €, £345), 12' - $600 (520 €, £460)
We do NOT accept euros. Pound sterling checks are acceptable. Payment can be made by bank transfer. Please email BishopShow@aol.com for details.
Tables are 6’ x 30” wide. TABLE FEES ARE NOT REFUNDABLE. Due to advertising deadlines, there will be no credit for cancellations after three months prior to show date. Cancellations prior to that date will be credited towards a future available show of your choice. Credited table fees will be forfeited if a second consecutive cancellation occurs.
A check in the amount of $___________ for________ feet of table space is enclosed. Make checks payable to TOM BISHOP and mail to 10528 Oak Meadow Lane, Lake Worth, FL 33449. Phone: (561) 434-6622. We can accept checks in British pound sterling. Payment from Bank Transfers must include a $16 service charge fee.
INDICATE WHICH SHOW YOU ARE APPLYING FOR: (see show schedule)___________________________________________________________________________________
Please contact us directly for a contract for the Chicago International Show.
BUSINESS NAME: (To appear on sign)_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
NAMES FOR BADGES: Two people per table, badges are not transferable. #1____________________________________________________________________________#2__________________________________________________________________________
NAMES FOR PROGRAM: (If different than badges) ________________________________________________________________________________________________________
CITY_________________________________________________________________________________________ STATE____________________ ZIP_______________________________
CHECK CATEGORIES WHICH PERTAIN TO YOUR MERCHANDISE LINE:
Furniture____Dolls_____Foods_____ Electrical______Porcelain______General Merchandise_____ Needlepoint_____Plants/Flowers______ 1/2” scale______ Other (specify)_______________________________________________________________
WILL YOU BE STAYING AT THE HOTEL SELECTED? Yes_____ No_____
DO YOU NEED FLYERS TO DISTRIBUTE? Yes_____ No_____ Amount Needed__________
Please do not request flyers unless you intend to distribute them.
I HAVE READ THE RULES AND WILL ABIDE BY THEM__________ (initial)
ACCEPTED BY__________________________________________________________________________________________________________ DATE____________________________